Welcome back NW Families!
We’re so thrilled to announce that Seattle’s Green Halloween 2010 is off to an incredible start. With partners Whole Foods Market, Overlake Hospital and ParentMap magazine, the “dream team” from the inaugural year (2007) is once again back together.
And we’ve got awesome events in store for families this year.
Check out our events page for more on Seattle & Eastside events including:
- * Small Threads & Macaroni Kid’s COSTUME SWAP for National Costume Swap Day. October 9th, Issaquah
- * Holli Dunn Photography‘s COSTUME SWAP for National Costume Swap Day. October 9th, Bellevue
- * Whole Foods Market’s COSTUME SWAP for National Costume Swap Day. October 9th, Bellevue, Interlake & Roosevelt stores
- * Issaquah Highlands’s Green Halloween event (October 23rd)
- * Wallingford’s Green Halloween trick-or-treat trail (October 31st)
- * Green Halloween at Seattle and Tacoma-area zoos & aquariums
… and much, much more!
Here’s to a healthy, EEK-O-friendly Halloween and beyond!
Corey, Lynn & the GH Team
Green Halloween® is a nationwide non-profit initiative started by mother-daughter team Corey Colwell-Lipson and Lynn Colwell. In 2010, Green Halloween became a program of EcoMom® Alliance and has events in cities across the U.S.