Introducing our 31 Days of Green Giveaways!
In celebration of Green Halloween® 2011, we’re kicking off an entire month of giveaways.
Each day, we’ll post a new giveaway to our blog. And each day, you’ll have the chance to win prizes from leading and visionary health-focused and green brands.
It’s like a month-long, eco-fabulous trick-or-treating party for parents!
Good luck, have fun and Happy Hallogreen!
- Enter by adding your e-mail address and a comment addressing the required “theme” to the blog post for that daily giveaway. (Inappropriate comments will be removed at our discretion.)
- You must be 18 to enter.
- One entry per e-mail per day. (Duplicates will not be considered.)
- Comments must be posted by 11:59 pm PST (as registered in the blog’s time stamp). Comments posted after this time will not be entered to win. Daily winner selected via Random.org.
- Most prizes ship to the continental U.S.; some may ship to Canada. Read each posting carefully. If you cannot accept a prize, it may be offered to another entrant, at the product-partner’s discretion. No alternative prize/s will be offered.
- Winners announced publicly on the individual blog posts. Winner will be notified by e-mail no later than November 15, 2011.Winner’s e-mail address will be provided to the prize partner, who is fully responsible for shipping prizes to winners. Winner must reply to the prize-partners notification within 7 days, and must be able to accept shipment in the continental U.S. (in some cases Canada).
- Green Halloween, EcoMom Alliance and The Green Year/ Celebrate Green are not responsible for winning announcements that don’t come through, lost or damaged prizes. Once a winner has been chosen, questions about prizes should be directed to the prize partners.
- Prize partners have the right to exchange prizes for items of similar value, should the promoted prize become unavailable.
Looking for where to find great, green goodies for Halloween and year ’round? Be sure to check out the official Green Halloween marketplace on EcoMom.com.
Green Halloween® is a nationwide non-profit initiative started by mother-daughter team Corey Colwell-Lipson and Lynn Colwell. In 2010, Green Halloween became a program of EcoMom® Alliance and has events in cities across the U.S.