National Costume Swap Day Twitter Party
Join National Costume Swap Day for a Twitter Party!
Have your swapping questions answered, support and connect with swapping enthusiasts around the country, and share ideas about reducing waste, saving money, and the joys of greening your Halloween. Maybe even win some prizes!
When: October 4th, from 9 to 10 pm EST
Who: Follow the featured Twitter handles @CostumeSwapDay (host) @Green Halloween @CelebrateGreen @GreenAmerica @EcoMomAlliance
What you can to do to participate:
- RSVP with us by sending a tweet to @CostumeSwapDay with the Hashtag: #CostumeSwap
- Get into a nice National Costume Swap Day or Green Halloween mood
- Follow our featured hosts: @CostumeSwapDay @GreenHalloween @CelebrateGreen @GreenAmerica @EcoMomAlliance
- Log into Twitter through Tweetchat.com on October 4th a little before 9pm EST and put #CostumeSwap as the hashtag to follow
- During the party, make sure every comment you submit has the hashtag #CostumeSwap (if you use Tweetchat, this will be done automatically) in it
- Have some fun with a great group of people
Please, help support National Costume Swap Day by joining in on the fun. Also, please share this event with your Twitter network! Do this for your own swap’s benefit, and for costume swap supporters everywhere!
National Costume Swap Day is Saturday, October 13, 2012. To find a swap near you, go to: http://www.greenhalloween.org/CostumeSwap/find_2012.html.