Kick off the Halloween season with a
National #CostumeSwap Day Twitter party!
Save money, reduce waste & have F-U-N.
September 27, 2011 6-7pm PST
Get tips & tricks:
- How to host a costume swap
- Getting the most out of attending a swap
- Ideas for a waste-less, spend-less holiday that keeps all the fun
WIN: Great, green prizes from Kiwi magazine, Nature’s Path, Revolution Foods, Celebrate Green! and Angell Bar. (To be eligible to win, you must enter your Twitter handle in the comment section, below.)
Hosted by: The Smart Mama
How to join the party:
1. RSVP by adding your Twitter handle (@YourName) to the comment section below (only those who RSVP are eligible to win prizes)
2. Join or log on to Twitter
3. Follow @CostumeSwapDay
4. Use hashtag (#) #CostumeSwap to “chat” in the party and to follow other participant’s posts
Hint: You may find it easiest to use a (free) program such as Hootsuite or TweetDeck to participate. New to twitter parties? Do a quick Internet search for “how to participate in a Twitter party” and you’ll find dozens of tutorials.
RSVP by adding your Twitter handle in a comment and enter to win great, green prizes*!
*One entry per Twitter Handle. Most prizes will ship only to Continental U.S.; some may ship to Canada. If you are unable to accept the prize, another winner will be chosen.
National Costume Swap Day™ is a partnership of Green Halloween®, Swap.com & Kiwi magazine. National Costume Swap Day is celebrate the second Saturday in October each year – in 2011, on October 8th. To find a swap near you, visit www.CostumeSwapDay.com.
And check out our events page for more virtual and real-live events from now through Halloween, including a #GreenHalloween Twitter party on 10/13/11!