#Win a HUGE Green Halloween prize pack!
Just follow us on Twitter, then send us this tweet:
“@GreenHalloween: Please pick me to #win a #GreenHalloweenPrizePack!”
And you’ll be entered to win great, green goodies worth over $200!
Angell Bar – Sample pack: 2 bars each Crisp, Dark, Snow, 1 Organic cotton T-shirt and assorted stickers
Natural Luxe – Shainsware recycled bracelet for kids
Eli’s Earth Bars – 6 bars
Revolution Foods™ – Organic Snack Packs! Reusable paper lunchbox for kids filled with samples of Grammy Sammys, Jammy Sammys, Mashups and Yo’ Drops, Tattoos and stickers for kids, and coupons for mom.
Terra Firma Cosmetics – Gift certificate for our Halloween Face Paint set
Select Preserve food storage products
thredUP – 1 box. Browse thousands of boxes of pre-loved kids Halloween costumes, clothes, toys or books listed by other moms across the country. Giveaway includes a promo code that can be used for one box & shipping
Eco Party Time – Felt pumpkin Trick-or-Treat basket plus Kids Floral Perfume Trilogy
Good for You Girls – Complete Skin Care Starter Kit
LiveGreene.com – Orange Vapur anti-bottles
Limited edition, reusable 2011 Green Halloween ChicoBag®
Total prize value = $200+
- Enter by following @GreenHalloween on Twitter, then posting the phrase: “@GreenHalloween: Please pick me to #win a #GreenHalloweenPrizePack!” Phrase MUST be posted to Twitter (not Facebook, blog post, etc.). You must be a follower of @GreenHalloween to win.
- One post per twitter account. You will receive up to 10 extra entries for up to 10 re-tweets by your followers.
- Tweet must be posted by 11:59pm PST on 10/31/11
- We are not responsible for Tweets that do not post or do not post correctly
- You must be 18 to win and live in the continental US
- Winner will be contacted via Twitter no later than November 15th, 2011 and winner’s Twitter handle will be announced on Twitter and Facebook.
- Winner will have 7 days to reply to Green Halloween with their name/shipping address.
- Green Halloween and partners are not responsible for winning announcement that doesn’t make it through to the winner (via Twitter), lost or damaged prizes.
- Prize partners may send prizes of equivalent value and/or gift certificates for free product in lieu of actual gifts.
- If you have questions about products, please contact the product companies directly.